How Can You Get Your Kids Excited About Moving?


There are many things you can do to make a move fun for your kids. Here are a few of them.

Want to Buy a Home? Search All Homes
Want to Sell a Home?
 Get a Home Value Report

I grew up as a military brat, so my family moved around a lot. My parents were great about getting us involved in different activities to make the process more fun.

One thing they did was pull out a map and have us guess where our new home was. We also guessed the distance between where we lived and where we were moving to. The winner always got a prize.
 

The winner always got a prize.
 
Another thing is letting the kids help with decorating their room. Get them involved with picking colors, furniture, and more. You can also have them learn about the new location by telling them about the nearby attractions that they can visit.

If you have any questions for me about moving or anything else, don’t hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment