Are You Ready to Own a Home?



How do you know when you’re ready to buy a home? I have a few tips to help you come up with a strategy.

Want to sell your home? Get a FREE home value report 
Want to buy a home? Search all homes for sale

A lot of buyers will ask me, “How do I know when I’m ready to buy a home?”

I recommend that you go see your real estate professional. We’d love to talk you through the process. As a certified real estate strategist, I can put a plan together to help you determine exactly when you’re ready to buy.

We will look at different factors on the lending and real estate side to make sure that you are ready to buy a home. First, we have to find out if you will qualify for a mortgage. We’ll look at your FICO score, debt-to-income ratio, and consumer debt. We want to put you in the best situation possible to buy a home.

There are a few other factors to consider. For example, are you in a lease? Are the kids in school? When do you want to move?
Ultimately, you’re the only one who knows when you’re emotionally ready to buy a home.
I can help you get a strategy in place. Ultimately, you’re the only one who knows when you are emotionally ready to move.

If you are thinking of buying a home, just give me a call or send me an email. I would be happy to help you!

No comments :

Post a Comment